The Quality Enhancement Plan, christened ‘Students Taking Education Personally’ (STEP Project), was designed to enhance the student learning environment and persistence among a select group of at-risk students. Using Starfish is one step in this effort.
Starfish is a student retention system that is holistic, proven, and measured. It is based on the following philosophy:
- Success is a moving target
- Success entails academic achievement
- Success requires engagement
- Success must be measured
With Starfish, faculty and staff can form closer connections with students, encourage engagement, provide more timely feedback regarding course performance, and provide opportune information on campus resources.
For help or questions regarding Starfish contact Sha’Nelle Lawson at 409.839.2043 \e-mail: email@example.com
Or Christine Marsh at 409.839.2017 \ e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty and Staff
Tutorials and Help Guides
- Starfish Faculty\Staff Guide (Accessing Starfish, Record Attendance, Progress Surveys Quick Guide)
- Attendance Guide
- Attendance Report using Pivot Table
- Starfish Detailed Guide for Faculty and Staff
- Online FAQ