Records and Transcripts
Students can obtain a copy of their transcript and any other official documents in the Wimberley Building on Lamar University’s campus in the Records Office Room 105.

Personal Information
Students are responsible for all communications addressed to them at the address on file with the Institute. Any student who moves during a semester must immediately register a change of address. Change of address forms are available in the Office of Student Services. 

Change of name due to marriage or correction of name because of spelling errors may be made by completing a name change card. All name changes must be accompanied by a copy of the legal document making the name change official. This document will be kept on file in the student's confidential folder. Students are advised that former names will be carried on all official transcripts.