Engaging students in career development and experiential learning activities that will empower them to successfully pursue their educational goals and onboarding in the life of work.
Career Services can provide you with the tools necessary to realize success, both personally and professionally. Whether you are trying to decide on a major, seeking employment after graduation or interested in finding an internship, we are here to assist you.
From virtual appointments, career development resources and events to the ability to complete mock interviews during this time of social distancing, we have you covered. Need something that is not highlighted or listed below? Email us at email@example.com
CareerLink is the virtual home of our services, providing a framework for career exploration, gaining experience, and engaging in the career search process. CareerLink features resources, job listings, events and more.
Through programs, partnership, coaching and events, we’re dedicated to helping make opportunities a reality.
Log in to CareerLink to sign up and get more information regarding the upcoming events:
- April 7th - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm, A Resume that Works – Jennifer Ravey, Director of LU Writing Center
- April 12th - 11:30am-12:30pm: Building Your Networking Confidence, Tips On Navigating A Job Fair Virtual Workshop by Dr. J. Vincent Nix, LU Educational Leadership Professor
- Mock Interviews for 2nd Year Process Operator & Instrumentation Majors, ExxonMobil Beaumont
- April 19th - 11:30am-12:30pm: Building Your Profile in CareerLink: Virtual Workshop by Celine Hodge, LIT Career Services Manager
- April 22nd - 1:00pm-4:30pm (RSVP only): Professional Headshot Day
- April 23rd - 9:00am-1:00pm (RSVP only): Professional Headshot Day
- Spring 2021 Business Job Fair in CareerLink (Virtual)
- Career Resources
CareerLink Job Board
Students, note that when you click on the job post of interest, you will be redirected to sign in to CareerLink.
Connect with us directly so we can help proactively build relationship with our students who could benefit from your industry knowledge and expertise.
LIT is working on creating a robust employer program. You can engage in recruitment events, post opportunities on CareerLink, participate in development activities such as mock interviews, workshops, career panels, resume reviews, information sessions and conduct on-campus interviews.
Interested, want to know more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 409-951-5709!
Employers Register / Post A Job Today!
Career That Works
Want to find a Career That Works? Follow this action plan!