Please use the following links to view the class schedules:Please use the following link to view advisors by program: Advisors by Program
New course offerings for the Spring semester at Lamar Institute of Technology are the highlight of current online and on-campus registration. New offerings include
- Child Care Administrator - Level II Certificate
- Child Care and Development - Level I Certificate
- Environmental Technology - Certificate
- Medical Coding Specialist Certificate Program for those wanting a career where they can telecommute.
- Health Information Technology
- Accounting Technology
- Computer Information Systems (Software Applications and Web Design)
- Office Technology
- Real Estate
- Criminal Justice Security Threat Groups
- Homeland Security
- Advanced Engine Technology
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Industrial Mechanics
The Student Success department is available Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. Student Success provides help with admissions, registration, financial aid and more, and is designed to guide students to educational success.
Those interested in applying should visit www.applytexas.org. For more information about any of the programs, students may contact Student Success at 409-880-8321.
After completing the admissions application, students should complete a financial aid application at https://fafsa.gov/. For questions or assistance, contact the Financial Aid Office at 409-880-2137 or email@example.com.