To use the online registration system, you must know your Student ID number (T#) and PIN. Your advisor can provide you with your ID number if you have not received it.
If you have problems with or questions about the online registration system, please email email@example.com or call Lamar Institute of Technology between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday: 409-880-8321.
- Go to Self-Service Banner.
- Enter your T-number, and your personal identification number (PIN).
- User ID: T-Number
- PIN: Default six digit birthday (mmddyy format)
- When finished, click Login.
- Locate the Student tab at the top of the page and click on it. This will take you to Registration, Student Records, Student Account and Degree Audit.
- Click Registration.
- Click on Select Term. Choose the term you are registering for and Submit.
- From here you can add, drop or look up classes. If you are unable to do so, check Registration Status for more information.
- Once you are satisfied with the classes you have registered for, check out your Week at a Glance and the Student Detail Schedule for a comprehensive hourly class schedule and classroom locations.