COURSE FINDER ONLINE ADVISING CLASS SCHEDULE
May Mini, Summer I, Summer II, and Fall Registration begins April 8.
Returning students can schedule an advising appointment through Starfish with their primary advisor listed in their "Success Network."
New students can schedule an appointment with a general advisor from Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
May Mini - Classes begin May 16
Summer I and Summer III - Classes begin June 2
Summer II - Classes begin July 7
Fall - Classes begin August 22
|First Time College Student||Transfer Student||Returning Student|
|Submit admission application (www.goapplytexas.org)|
|Submit official high school transcript or GED scores*|
|Submit official college transcript(s) from all colleges attended|
|Submit official Meningitis vaccine form (if under age of 22) to the Immunization Email|
|Submit TSI scores (Texas Success Initiative) for degree-seeking students|
|Verify receipt of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) results with the Student Financial Aid Office – FAFSA.gov|
|* High school transcript required if student has fewer than 18SCH|
To use the online registration system, you must know your Student ID number (T#) and PIN (you receive one when you apply to LIT). Your advisor can provide you with your ID number if you have not received it.
If you have problems with or questions about the online registration system, please email email@example.com or call Lamar Institute of Technology between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday: 409-880-8321.
- Go to Self-Service Banner.
- Enter your T-number, and your personal identification number (PIN).
- User ID: T-Number
- PIN: Default six digit birthday (mmddyy format)
- When finished, click Login.
- Locate the Student tab at the top of the page and click on it. This will take you to Registration, Student Records, Student Account and Degree Audit.
- Click Registration.
- Click on Select Term. Choose the term you are registering for and Submit.
- From here you can add, drop or look up classes. If you are unable to do so, check Registration Status for more information.
- Once you are satisfied with the classes you have registered for, check out your Week at a Glance and the Student Detail Schedule for a comprehensive hourly class schedule and classroom locations.