Jan. 23 – Last day to register late; last day to drop and add for Spring Semester Classes.
Feb. 9 – Online and on-campus registration ends for Spring Late Start Semester
Returning students can schedule an advising appointment through Starfish and/or their program director.
New students visit the Eagles’ Nest or schedule an appointment at 409-880-8321.
To use the online registration system, you must know your Student ID number (T#) and PIN (you receive one when you apply to LIT). Your advisor can provide you with your ID number if you have not received it.
|First Time College Student||Transfer Student||Returning Student|
|Submit admission application (www.applytexas.org)|
|Submit official high school transcript or GED scores*|
|Submit official college transcript(s) from all colleges attended|
|Submit official Meningitis vaccine form (if under age of 22)|
|Submit TSI scores (Texas Success Initiative) for degree-seeking students|
|Verify receipt of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) results with the Student Financial Aid Office – FAFSA.gov|
|* High school transcript required if student has fewer than 18SCH|
If you have problems with or questions about the online registration system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lamar Institute of Technology between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday: 409-880-8321.
- Go to Self-Service Banner.
- Enter your T-number, and your personal identification number (PIN).
- User ID: T-Number
- PIN: Default six digit birthday (mmddyy format)
- When finished, click Login.
- Locate the Student tab at the top of the page and click on it. This will take you to Registration, Student Records, Student Account and Degree Audit.
- Click Registration.
- Click on Select Term. Choose the term you are registering for and Submit.
- From here you can add, drop or look up classes. If you are unable to do so, check Registration Status for more information.
- Once you are satisfied with the classes you have registered for, check out your Week at a Glance and the Student Detail Schedule for a comprehensive hourly class schedule and classroom locations.