To use the online registration system you must know your Student ID number (T-Number) and PIN to access the system. Your advisor can provide you with your ID number if you have not received it.
If you have any problems or any questions about the online registration system, please email the questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call Lamar Institute of Technology between the hours of 8a.m — 5p.m, Monday through Friday, at 409-880-8321
Registration Process (printable instructions)
- Go to Self Service Banner
- Here you will enter your T-number, and your personal identification number (PIN).
- User ID: T-Number
- PIN: Default six digit birthday (mmddyy format)
- When finished, click Login.
- Locate the Student tab at the top of the page and click on it. This will take you to Registration, Student Records, Student Account and LIT Degree Audit.
- Click Registration
- Click on Select Term. Choose the term in which you are registering for and Submit.
- From here you can now add or drop classes or look up classes. If you are unable to do so, check Registration Status for more information.
- Once you are satisfied with the classes you have registered for, check out your Week at a Glance and the Student Detail Schedule for a comprehensive hourly class schedule and classroom locations.