Faculty and Staff
To access Xitracs, proceed to the following URL: https://lit.xitracs.net/survey/portallogonview.jsp
Your User ID is your LIT email address.
Important Credential InformationAs a reminder, LIT must have a current copy of your credentials to support our compliance report required by SACSCOC.
- Review and provide updated Credential information using the Feedback feature. If a credential (transcript, license, certification, experience) is expired or missing, attach a PDF copy to the Xitracs System. (All transcripts must be Official. Do not upload Unofficial Transcripts. )
- Scan the credential as a PDF and upload it to Xitracs using the Feedback feature.
- Provide a copy of your updated credential to the office of the Provost/VP of Instruction.
- Review Courses taught for all semesters. If not accurate, provide any corrections using the Feedback feature. Courses are uploaded after the census date for each semester.
- Review Course Evaluations for all semesters. If you are missing an evaluation, contact your department chair and/or a Xitracs Administrator. Course Evaluations are uploaded at the beginning of each subsequent semester.
If you need further assistance, contact:
- Department Chair or Dean
- Provost/VP of Instruction Office
- Xitracs Administrator - Robin Clements at email@example.com or 409-245-8902, or Dr. Angela Petit at firstname.lastname@example.org or 409-247-5354