We want you to be successful in your online class. The first step to success is being prepared. Please make every effort to prepare yourself and your computer prior to the first day of class.
Before class starts:
- Preview the course syllabus to purchase and/or gather required course materials
- Take the Orientation for Online Courses
- Run the technology – learning environment compatibility check. If you receive all green checks, the compatibility check was successful. If you received a red “x”, follow the repair instructions. For technical assistance, contact the LIT helpdesk at 409-839-2074 or email@example.com.
- Watch the online learning environment videos
- If questions contact your instructor. The instructor of your course is listed on your schedule. Contact information for the instructor may be found on the LIT website.