Lamar Institute of Technology, through Pearson VUE, delivers the computer-based version of the GED® exam for the State of Texas for individuals to receive their high school credentials. In the future, other jurisdictions may be added.
To schedule for the GED® exam, candidates must go to the following link: https://ged.com/ to create their account, complete their registration and schedule their exam. Questions about the process should be directed to the call center at 877-EXAM GED (877-392-6433).
Links to additional resources
- Home page for test-takers
- Purchase a practice test or other prep resource
- Sample test questions
- GED® Test on Computer information for test-takers
- Calculator videos
- Requesting a transcript
- Register For Your Test Tutorial
- Schedule Your Test Tutorial
- Try a Free Sample of the GED Test on Computer
- Register & Schedule Your GED Test on Computer
- Unofficial Practice Questions for GED