Lamar Institute of Technology (LIT) offers fully online classes and programs so you can earn your college degree or certificate with maximum flexibility. Attend a single online class or earn a college degree completely online. The flexibility of the online environment helps students meet the demands of work, home, and school. With online courses and programs at LIT, you have access to supportive faculty, online tutoring, financial aid opportunities, and more.
Online Course Offerings
LIT currently offers online courses in more than 30 areas of study. Most online courses are conducted entirely online; however, some online courses may have proctoring requirements for exams, laboratory sessions, and other activities--check the course syllabus for detailed course requirements. Search for online courses by clicking on the Course Finder button below!
Online Program Offerings
LIT currently offers 11 online degree and certificate programs. Online programs provide the greatest flexibility and convenience and are listed below by their academic department. Please click on a online program below for more information about their offerings and requirements.
Allied Health and Sciences
- Associate of Applied Science in Health Information Technology
- Certificate in Health Informatics
- Certificate in Medical Coding
- Associate of Applied Science in Accounting
- Certificate in Accounting
- Associate of Arts in General Business
- Certificate in Management Development
- Associate of Applied Science in Real Estate
- Certificate in Real Estate